Team RS Membership 2018
This product is sold out
To be a part of Team RS this year there are two steps:
Step 1: You must purchase one membership here for $10 - this covers a part of our costs for the bandana, enamel pin, and shipping below.
Step 2: You must make a $100 donation directly to Bialy's Wellness Foundation and forward the receipt to email@example.com with the subject: "TEAM RS 2018 Membership."
Step 3: Once you have done both you will have access to the Team RS benefits beginning on January 2nd, 2018 and the hard goods will ship end of January, 2018.
Team RS is a yearly membership with the following benefits:
• Team RS discount of 20% off all orders in 2018
• Team RS only options on certain product releases throughout the year
• Sample sales throughout the year
Shipping End of January:
• All My Best Friends are Dogs Bandana 21.5"x 21.5"
• Josh Puppins Enamel Pin (Team RS Only) Design may change slightly but a mockup is shown here.
This membership is giftable, but non-transferable.
This is essentially a fundraiser for Bialy's Wellness Foundation. Here is why we chose them:
Bialy's Wellness Foundation helps families and rescue organizations care for pets with special needs, particularly those with mobility issues from paralysis, amputation, neurological or birth defects, and other diagnosed ailments.
Because care for these animals can be costly, too often they are put down or surrendered to high kill shelters. We provide families and rescues with the equipment, medical care, rehabilitative therapy, training, resources and support to give these special animals another chance at the good life.
We aim to:
• Prevent the needless surrender and euthanization of special needs pets
• Help organizations rescue more overlooked animals from high kill shelters
• Raise awareness, promote adoption and provide educational resources to assist families with the care of special needs pets
• Support, encourage and collaborate with other animal welfare organizations
• Promote holistic and alternative care methods for special needs animals
Bialy's Wellness Foundation fills a critical void in the rescue and pet-owning community. Through our sponsorship, collaborative blog and social media outreach, we connect families and organizations to veterinarians, rehabilitation and massage therapists, trainers and each other. We provide a space where animal lovers and professionals can share the insight, experience and hope we need to ensure our most special animals can enjoy long, active and happy lives.