The original version of this pack was created to support the work that @thebullhikes
do in getting shelter dogs out on the trails for enrichment and exposure. Their hashtag #sheltertotrails was created by them to promote their work and get more exposure for the dogs they take out.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for a day trip out with your adoptable pup! The pockets give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators